- Chartered Glass Bottom Boat for Island Hopping
- Tourism Fees (Environmental Fee & Entrance fee)
- Travel Insurance
- DOT License Tour Guide
- Welcome Drink & Light Snack
- Set of Swimming set (Life vest & Snorkeling gear)
- Helmet Diving Activities
- Boodle fight lunch at the Island
**Rates are per person basis**
Discover one of the Asia’s premier natural wonders and Philippines First National Park here in Alaminos City, Pangasinan. The Islands scattered along the Lingayen Gulf is believed to be roughly 2 million years old. These Islands are actually primeval corals that extended inland into an area previously comprising the seabed of an ancient sea. Packed your bags and be ready for an adventure.
- Complete your private day tour with this Ultimate package, find nemo under the sea with Helmet diving activities and full your tummy with boodle fight in the Island.
- Hop on and off to different islets and visit more than 3 major Islands starting with Governor's Islands or Virgin Island, Pilgrimage Island, Marcos Island or Quirino cave then Coral garden, next Quezon Islands and finally the Children's Island with a side trip to Romulo Island, Crocodile Island, Turtle Island and Mayors Island.
- Go and try these Island activities such as sightseeing, short hiking, swimming, coral viewing, cliff jumping/diving, caving, helmet diving and snorkeling.
- Guaranteed departure policy on confirmed bookings.
– This package is private tour and maximum capacity up to 14 persons per boat.
– Contact us for requested time of departure.
– Minimum of 12 passengers to run the tour.
– This experience requires good weather. Itineraries may be subject to change due to weather and water conditions.
- Meals (packed breakfast and lunch are available upon request)
- Hotel drop off/pick up
Add-Ons: (On Site Payment):
- Php 160 per pax for Packed Breakfast (Alaminos Special)
- Php 200 per pax for Packed Lunch (Alaminos Special)
08:00 : Assembly time (Hundred Island Arch located at the Lucap wharf area)
08:15 AM: Orientation and Boarding time
08:30 AM: ETD at wharf Area. Start the tour.
09:00 AM: ETA on the first Island. Start the Hundred Islands Ultimate Adventure Day Tour and exciting activities such as swimming, sightseeing, short hiking, coral viewing, snorkeling, helmet diving, cliff jumping/diving and caving. All activities are included in this package. Welcome drinks and light snack are given on or before the first Islands. Boodle fight for lunch at the Island.
15: 30 PM: ETD back to wharf.
16:00 PM: ETA Wharf area. End of the Tour.
Hundred Island Arch located at Lucap wharf Alaminos City, Pangasinan
How To Get Here:
BY PUBLIC BUS: To get to Hundred Islands, you can ride a bus bound to Alaminos City, Pangasinan. From Manila, try Victory Bus or Five Star bus in Cubao or Pasay fare about Php 350-450. It may take up to 4-5 hours to reach Alaminos and from there, you can charter a tricycle Php 70 for 4 passengers to take you to the jump off point which is Lucap Wharf.
BY PRIVATE VEHICLE: To get here from Manila, drive along the whole length of the North Luzon Expressway or NLEX, then take the Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX) towards Tarlac City. At Tarlac City take the road going to Camiling. Drive all the way to Alaminos from Camiling; you’ll pass the towns of Mangatarem, Bugallon, Labrador and Sual. At Alaminos town proper look for the road near the town plaza that goes to Lucap Wharf. Lucap is just a 5 minute drive from the town proper of Alaminos.
**email us or contact us to any number below for the date availability**