- Glass Bottom Boat to Hundred Islands
- Tourism Fees (Environmental Fee & Entrance fee)
- Travel Insurance
- DOT License Tour Guide
- Welcome Drink & Light Snack
- Set of Swimming set (Life vest & Snorkeling gear)
- Island Activities (sight seeing, swimming and snorkeling)
Tour Schedule: (choose your prefered schedule)
- Morning Tour 08:00AM - 12:00NN
- Afternoon Tour 01:00PM - 05:00PM
**Rates are per person basis**
Encompassed with 123 islets, white sand beaches, caves, high-rise rock formations, and cliffs, Hundred Islands is the epitome of a safe haven where people could forget all the troubles and stress of city life.
Hop on and enjoy the beautiful sight of the sea and 14 islets here at Hundred Islands National park located at Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines. This tour is an ideal trip for friends and family who wants some time to unwind or to go Island-hopping but for a short period of time.
List of places:
- Governors Island the view deck of the Hundred Islands, Pilgrimage Islands where you can found the Stations of the Cross and the 56ft statue of Jesus the Savior.
- Monkey Island, Crocodile Island, Turtle Island, Cathedral Island, Cuenco Tunnel and Sandals Island.
- Marcos Island, Imelda cave, Romulo Island, Mayors Island, Lopez Island and Clave Island,
- Coral garden for optional snorkeling activity.
- Quezon Island and Children Island the major Islands place for swimming.
– This package is private tour and maximum capacity up to 14 persons per boat.
– Learn history and explore the 14 Islands with swimming in 1 major Island and coral garden for snorkeling activity.
– This experience requires good weather. Itineraries may be subject to change due to weather and water conditions.
- Meals (packed breakfast and lunch are available upon request)
- Hotel drop off/pick up
Add-Ons: (On Site Payment):
- Php 160 per pax for Packacked Breakfast (Alaminos Special)
- Php 200 per pax for Packacked Lunch (Alaminos Special)
- Php 350 per pax for Boodle Fight (minimum of 12 pax required)
08:00 AM: Assembly time (Hundred Island Arch located at the Lucap wharf area)
08:30 AM: Orientation and Boarding time. Start the Hundred Islands Panoramic tour with swimming and snorkeling activities.
11: 30 AM: ETD back to wharf.
12:00 NN: ETA Wharf area. End of the Tour.
01:00 PM: Assembly time (Hundred Island Arch located at the Lucap wharf area)
01:30 PM: Orientation and Boarding time. Start the Hundred Islands Panoramic tour with swimming and snorkeling activities.
04: 30 PM: ETD back to wharf.
05:00 PM: ETA Wharf area. End of the Tour.
Hundred Islands Arch located at Lucap wharf Alaminos City, Pangasinan
HOW TO GET HERE:
BY PUBLIC BUS: To get to Hundred Islands, you can ride a bus bound to Alaminos City, Pangasinan. From Manila, try Victory Bus or Five Star bus in Cubao or Pasay fare about Php 350-450. It may take up to 4-5 hours to reach Alaminos and from there, you can charter a tricycle Php 70 for 4 passengers to take you to the jump off point which is Lucap Wharf.
BY PRIVATE VEHICLE: To get here from Manila, drive along the whole length of the North Luzon Expressway or NLEX, then take the Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX) towards Tarlac City. At Tarlac City take the road going to Camiling. Drive all the way to Alaminos from Camiling; you’ll pass the towns of Mangatarem, Bugallon, Labrador and Sual. At Alaminos town proper look for the road near the town plaza that goes to Lucap Wharf. Lucap is just a 5 minute drive from the town proper of Alaminos.
**email us or contact us to any number below for the date availability**